The attention of the REN fraternity in Africa and other parts of the World will move to WACREN as it holds its 6th Annual Regional Conference of stakeholders, from Monday, March 15 to Friday March 19, 2021.
The annual meet themed: ‘Digital Transformation for Development’ will be hosted by Benin Research and Education Network (RBER) under the auspices of ADN.
The Conference will be held fully online or at best hybrid depending on the evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic and global response to it.
This is a call for papers for the conference. Interested authors are invited to submit abstracts (250-500 words) on the theme or related subjects:
New Technologies, Innovation and 4th Industrial Revolution
- e-learning, Life-long Learning and Education Strategy
- Open Science and Open Access
- Ethics and Governance
- Pandemic response and post-pandemic solutions in research and education
The schedule is as follows:
- Deadline for Submission of Abstracts: 12 February 2021
- Notification of acceptance to authors: 26 February 2021
- Submission of presentations: 10 March 2021
- Submission of full papers: 30 April 2021
Click http://bit.ly/WACREN2021SubmitPaper to submit your paper.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.