The annual EGI conference is widely recognised as the venue that brings together like-minded professionals from science and scientific computing. During EGI2022, we will look towards the future – how will innovative computing services and solutions help build a better research ecosystem? How can we work towards innovation? And what opportunities are there for new collaborations?
Together for Tomorrow – join us in Prague on September 20-22, 2022, on a journey of turning ideas into reality, recognising that big ideas require collaboration.
The call for abstracts is now open to submit your lightning talk, poster or demonstration.
We welcome submissions until May 31, 2022, on the following topics:
- Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence: Solutions for data analytics, scientific gateways and innovative AI applications that provide an integrated access point to European key datasets and computing.
- Compute Continuum: Federated hybrid compute infrastructures and solutions for the convergent use of HTC, HPC, Cloud and Edge.
- Data Spaces and Data Lakes: Federated highly scalable and real-time solutions for distributed data management, processing and analysis
- EOSC Compute Platform: Success stories, use cases and open science practices related to the provisioning and adoption of compute services in EOSC
- Policy & Business Models: Developing, Delivering and implementing policy initiatives and business models related to big data science in academia and industry.
- Security, Trust & Identity: Solutions and use cases for federated trust and identity management to deliver a trusted environment for data processing and analysis.
More information about the call for abstracts and a draft programme is available on the event’s web page.