Registration is officially open for the EOSC Symposium 2022, the main EOSC annual event, taking place this year in Prague, Czech Republic, from 14-17 November.
Counting more than 60 sessions, the latest EOSC Symposium programme promises unique insights and opportunities for conversation on a variety of topics:
- main achievements of the tripartite collaboration and plans for 2023
- MVE implementation status, challenges and future expectations
- FAIR metrics & practices
- cross-disciplinary data sharing
- infrastructure federation
- engagement of research communities, service providers, citizen scientists, private and public sector, national and regional initiatives
- dedicated EOSC Future sessions and project demos, including the EOSC Platform, the EOSC Observatory and the EOSC Knowledge Hub
- co-located sessions from other EOSC-related projects and initiatives.
In addition to the +60 main programme sessions, you can also look forward to open talks, side sessions and exhibition spaces hosted by members of the EOSC community. Should you wish to become an #EOSCsymposium22 exhibitor, make sure to apply before Friday, 21 October.
Make sure to register by
Wednesday, 2 November 2022 at 23.59 CET Sunday, 6 November 2022 (extended deadline). Event registration covers in-person attendance. Places are limited, so sign up as soon as possible to get in on the ground floor of the conversation on EOSC implementation!
Information on registration fees (standard, EOSC Association Task Force co-chairs, Steering Board/Association Board members or EU officials) is included on the event website. You will also find accommodation and other logistical information under the ‘Practical information’ tab on the event website. Information on accommodation and other logistical details is also available on the event website.
For your information: The EOSC Symposium will take place in person this year, but some plenary sessions will be live-streamed via the event’s website.