The call for papers for the GARR Conference 2023 is open, with a deadline set on 17 April. Contributions on digital communication and ICT in their various disciplinary fields are welcome.
Every year, GARR, the Italian NREN, organises a conference, which brings together networking professionals and researchers who use the network and its services on a daily basis.
Contributions from the European community are welcome. To participate as a speaker, you may propose stories of innovation from academia, research, education, health, music, arts, and humanities, with a focus on:
- Use and data sharing on network infrastructures and services
- Strategies and policies for the development of e-infrastructures
- Data and service access and interoperability
- ICT services for Research and Education Infrastructures
- Training, education and technology transfer
- Call closing: 17 April 2023
- Feedback to the authors: 19 May 2023
- Conference: 14-16 June 2023 in Florence
To submit a paper: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=confgarr23
To learn more about the GARR Conference 2023: https://www.eventi.garr.it/en/conf23