The Digital Infrastructures for Research 2018 will take place in Lisbon, Portugal, from 9-11 October. The deadline to submit abstracts to the DI4R 2018 conference is Friday, 29 June.
The following topics are:
- Cross-Domain challenges / Data exchange across domains: researchers, technologist
- Open Science and skills
- Computing and Virtual Research Environments
- Security, trust and identity
- Digital Infrastructures for EOSC and/or EDI
- Business models, sustainability and policies
- Innovation in Open Science with SMEs and Industry
Also, if you haven’t registered to attend yet, register now!