The latest issue of CONNECT is now available, with an updated look and layout – that we hope you like and find easier to navigate through the clearly marked sections.
In this packed TNC19 issue we feature interviews with:
- Director-General of DG RTD, Jean-Eric Paquet;
- TNC19 closing plenary keynote speaker Tusu Tusubira;
- New CEO of the UbuntuNet Alliance, Dr. Matthews Mtumbuka;
- WACREN’s Chief Strategy Officer Omo Oaiya;
- GÉANT’s Bram Peeters about GN4-3N.
We also look at Brazilian NREN RNP’s 30 years of achievements; the expansion of eduroam; the success of AARC and a look back at the Network Performing Arts Production Workshop recently held in Prague. And finally, also take a look at the new GÉANT global connectivity map on the back pages.
If you’re at TNC19 you can grab a copy at the GÉANT booth; also you can view the PDF version. And coming soon we will be launching connect.geant.org where articles from past, present and future CONNECT magazines will be published and can be shared on social media.
For now, enjoy the issue!
Click here to download the PDF