The new issue of CONNECT magazine is out now and packed with great articles from across the GÉANT community, on a wide range of topics including:
- an interview with GÉANT’s CEO Erik Huizer on managing the organisation during the COVID-19 pandemic
- insights on the GÉANT Innovation Programme
- the announcement of TNC21 keynotes
- a focus on eduGAIN on its 10-year anniversary
- updates on the GÉANT network upgrade
- … and many more!
Our thanks as always to all of you who contributed to this issue.
As with previous issues, CONNECT 36 is available in the new digital format only. While we adapt to a growingly virtual world, we will also keep exploring new formats and possibilities to offer you the best digital experience of the CONNECT magazine.
Interactive PDF (hosted externally)
We hope you enjoy the issue. Stay safe, stay well and stay connected!
This and previous issues are available online in our magazine section.