Join our webinar to see how Rackspace Technology® is providing AWS cloud services to the research community through the Open Clouds for Research Environments (OCRE) framework. During this webinar, you’ll see how AWS services can accelerate the delivery of your initiatives with use cases. Understand how you can harness AI, machine learning (ML), high-throughput computing (HTC), high-performance computing (HPC) within the OCRE framework. Our speakers will share insights including:
- Cloud bursting to provide additional compute resource for HPC/HTC processes
- Easier collaboration with the orchestration platform RONIN
- Using AWS with AI-powered communication platform Hugging Face
When: 11:30 a.m. (CET) on 22 June 2021
Duration: 70 mins
- Dr Bruno Silva, Academic Research Solutions Manager, AWS: Focuses on helping researchers leverage the cloud to solve complex data and compute intensive challenges.
- Brian Skjerven, Senior HPC Specialist Solutions Architect, AWS: Dedicated to helping customers to scale complex workloads on AWS.
- Nicolas Metallo, Senior Data Scientist, AWS: Committed to supporting organisations to achieving well-architected machine learning solutions at scale.
Register now to reserve your virtual seat. We hope to see you soon!
Submitted by Danijel Bacelic