The European Cyber Security Month is approaching fast. On 1 October we will kick-off our “Cyber Hero @ Home” campaign! This year the programme will focus on the importance of digitally safe home-working. Four weekly sub-themes to be addressed throughout the month:
- Week 1 (4-10 October): Be aware of cybercrime
- Week 2 (11-17 October): Protect your network
- Week 3 (18-24 October): Protect your devices
- Week 4 (25-31 October): Protect your identity
17 NRENs are taking part in CSM21. Contributions in the form of blog posts, articles or videos are still welcome. Please contact us at csm2021@GÉANT.org for more information.
Help us to promote our campaign!
You can support Cyber Hero @ Home by spreading the news in your community:
- The campaign materials consist of a logo banner, an email signature, weekly themes visuals, short animation videos and posters. The posters have been translated in 18 languages. All the campaign resources are available for download.
- During the month of October, articles, blog posts and videos from experts within the R&E community will be published on the CONNECT website.
- Also, keep an eye on GÉANT’s Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram accounts and share / like our CSM2021 posts. The campaign hashtag is #CyberHeroAtHome and the general CSM hashtag is #CyberSecMonth.
- This year we have also launched a targeted webinar programme. Security experts from R&E and industry will capture your attention with their engaging presentations about ransomware, digital hygiene, privacy and social media and more. Registration is free of charge. Do share this programme with your colleagues and constituencies.
We are curious to receive your feedback! Please share your reactions, suggestions and comments via firstname.lastname@example.org
Every single one of us can be a Cyber Hero!
The CSM2021 Team