The OCRE project announced the publication of its first open funding call focused on consumable commercial cloud and digital services for researchers, available via its frameworks. The first funding call for projects will open on September 15th, 2020 and will last for six weeks with no extensions currently foreseen.
Under this new funding call, OCRE aims to fund projects which:
- Intend on consuming cloud and digital services to accelerate research outcomes
- Are able to demonstrate the impact of these services in terms of their outputs and agility
- Are not currently using these tools at scale
- Provide significant relevance in terms of their research discipline
- Form part of the broader European research community
- Hope to support further research and collaboration through their efforts
- Look to begin consuming services at year end 2020 or early 2021
Research institutions interested in putting forward projects for the OCRE funding can register here to receive notice of upcoming calls.
Visit the OCRE website to learn more: https://www.ocre-project.eu/news-insights/news/ocre-launch-new-open-funding-call-cloud-digital-services-support-research
Or join the webinar launching the call on 15 September 2020, 11:00 CEST: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_NpwPY9bxR82fvLqYNa3cGA