28 April 2021, 13:00-15:25 CEST
In the GÉANT Infoshare on Campus Network Management as A Service (CNaaS) in October 2020 we saw how several European NRENs have started offering CNaaS to their connected institutions. The GÉANT project and some of these NRENs have developed tools that can be used for monitoring, configuration management, etc, while offering CNaaS services.
The GN4-3 project is organising an Infoshare on April 28th, 13:00 CEST, where we will learn about some of these tools from the perspective of CNaaS service providers. The presentations will include demos on monitoring and common actions using configuration files, web user interfaces and APIs.
The tools are:
- NMaaS: tool that eases local network monitoring and management by moving the NMS installation to a secure NMaaS cloud.
- CNaaS-NMS: tool that includes multi-vendor support and features for zero-touch provisioning, configuration management and firmware upgrades
- Argus: aggregated alert system, that receives information from several monitoring systems and integrates them into a single one
- WiFiMon: WiFi network monitoring and performance verification system.
- The Infoshare will be recorded and made available through the GÉANT GLAD Website: https://learning.geant.org/infoshares/
- The link and the password to join the ZOOM room will be shared with the registered attendees before the event