21 September 2021, 13:00-14:30 CET
This informal meeting is designed as a space to share and discuss the biggest every day challenges in privacy and security field from GEANT community. This meeting also serves the purpose of get to know each other in this difficult pandemic times.
Everyone working and/or having interest in privacy and security will be welcomed.
- How health data are used in the context of COVID-19 status (testing, vaccines etc);
- COVID-19 and remote working and monitoring tools;
- Work invading private life – our homes;
- The risks device management and tracking facilities can pose to privacy
- Contrarily to other events in the GÉANT Infoshare series, this meeting will not be recorded.