26 January 2021, 15:00-17:00 CET
The eduGAIN F-Ticks pilot aims at measuring authentication events for the participating identity federations. The information gathered through F-Ticks enables the federation operators to know the top peering SPs for a given IdP, or for the whole identity federation.
Join the eduGAIN F-Ticks team in a detailed overview of the eduGAIN F-Ticks pilot that will cover:
- Why should I join? What’s in there for me and my community?
- The F-Ticks standard.
- The technical architecture of the eduGAIN F-Ticks pilot.
- How to join and deploy a local instance of the F-Ticks collector and statistics engine.
- The Infoshare will be recorded and made available through the GÉANT GLAD Website: https://learning.geant.org/infoshares/
- The link and the password to join the ZOOM room will be shared with the registered attendees before the event
Read more on the next infoshares: https://connect.geant.org/2020/12/22/infoshares-sharing-knowledge-for-the-benefit-of-the-geant-community-january-2021-schedule