The EOSC Future project is looking for 200+ science champions to help co-design and finetune EOSC services and products. Actors from all scientific fields are encouraged to apply online by 15 September.
EOSC Future is developing a so-called ‘system of systems’ to support European researchers in managing the entire lifecycle of data: from sharing, managing and exploiting their own data to discovering, re-using and recombining the data sets through professionally provided services. To guarantee that this cluster of products and services responds to researchers’ changing real-life needs, active user involvement is key.
That is why EOSC Future is looking for a diverse group of users and stakeholders to help co-create a trusted virtual data environment. Through the EOSC Future User Group, the project will assemble a team of “EOSC champions” from different scientific disciplines across the EU to help test and refine services and products. The User Group will rely on surveys, focus groups, or testbed sessions to validate project outputs.
Participation in the EOSC Future User Group is a valuable chance to:
- get actively involved in EOSC co-design and validation
- influence future EOSC developments on behalf of your science area
- have a free access to EOSC services and resources provided by the H2020 projects funded under the INFRAEOSC-07-2020 call (For more information please read this article).
- boost your competencies and career opportunities:
- valuable experience to add to your CV
- possibility of participation in events and presenting your work at EOSC conferences
- widen your (inter)national network and collaborations (such as meeting various experts and professionals)
- opportunities for training and support for using EOSC services
- possibility for mentoring/ matchmaking support to help career progression (such as for advice and placements) and also towards compliance with Horizon Europe open access mandates.